Qualification Requirements

We conduct cleaning, repairs, and maintenance on watches damaged from long-term use, external impact, or other defects.
We handle watches from high-end manufacturers, with even the lowest price-range at around 500,000 yen. To preserve the integrity of the brand, delicate work is required. About 80% of the repairs are for quartz watches, and the remaining 20% are for mechanical watches.constant voltage), and 20% are mechanical watches.

Job Overview

We welcome those who have fine motor skills, and have no problem with delicate work.
※ We have no requirements for educational background, and we accept semi-recent college graduates as well.

Employment Status

Full-time employee


Ueno HS Building 8th floor, 2-7-7 Ueno, Taito City, Tokyo

3-minute walk from "Ueno-Hirokoji Station" on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
6-minute walk from "Ueno Station" on JR Line

Working Hours

※ There are overtime hours, but we pay 100% of it.


※ There are overtime hours, but we pay 100% of it.

Example of Annual Income

4,200,000 yen / 5 years since joining, 29 years-old (210,000 yen per month, including bonus and overtime payments)


2 days off per week (Saturday, Sunday ※ There are about 1-2 workdays on Saturday per month)
Summer holiday (3 days), New Year holiday (7 days), GW, paid holidays


・Salary increase at any time
Bonuses 3 times per year (March, July, December / accomplishment-based, 5-months worth)

・Full transportation expenses
Social insurance complete (employment, health, disaster, pension)

・Overtime payment
In-house events (there are a few get-togethers per year. Expenses are paid for by the company)

・Special Allowance

・Child Allowance

・Health checkups, influenza vaccine (full expense paid for by the company)

・Training Programs